SUSAN JENSEN | Cape Cod Photographer
Real Estate Session Details
1. Scheduling: Please contact me via phone (207-671-4257) or email to schedule your desired shoot time. The session will take approximately 1-2 hours.
2. Payment: Please be prepared to pay at the time of the photo shoot. Cash or check made out to me is acceptable. A paid invoice will be mailed to you.
3. The Session: The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and discuss any special considerations, such as what should be include or excluded in the shoot. My goal is to provide at least 15 high quality photos of the front exterior, back exterior and all major rooms, such as kitchen, dining, family, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Utility rooms, garages and attics are not considered a priority unless you indicate otherwise.
4. Pets: Please be sure that pets are contained during the photo session.
5. Cancellation Policy: If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary please give us 24 hours notice.
6. Photo Delivery: Photos will be edited and optimized for quality and shared via a private online gallery within 48 hours. You will receive an email with a link and instructions for downloading your photos. You may also receive a CD with all photos for your records. Professional quality prints are available for purchase from my website.
7. Photo Rights and Usage: All photos produced for this client may be used by their Realtor for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property in accordance with local MLS rules. Please note that photos will be copyrighted by Susan Jensen Photography. A license is granted only to the agent and their MLS and NOT to any other part. Any usage of the photos by a third party, including but not limited to architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers is prohibited unless approved in writing by Susan Jensen Photography.